Thursday, September 18, 2008

Beneath My Teeth Lies Old Roast Beef.

I have always had weak teeth. And it doesn't help that my two favorite food groups are bread and candy. So I am having a lovely root canal done tomorrow, and then getting a SILVER TOOTH on Monday, and then we're flying out to our winter gig on Wednesday! I am a little excited about getting to sport a SILVER TOOTH for the winter, even though the only people who are going to see it are Taylor and the occasional pilot. Eventually, I am going to expand the metal in my mouth to look like this Cool Dude:

We shut down the lodge today, and the saddest part was leaving all the flowers in full bloom. Actually, the very saddest part was having to tear them out and chuck them on the compost pile. But dolling myself up with them before all the carnage made it a little better. And at least the compost pile is pretty:

No comments: