Friday, November 2, 2007

Go, Señor Doctor, Go!

While we wait for our visas to be processed so we can leave for Ecuador, we have been taking advantage of the great weather that Bend is known for. Unfortunately, my head has ballooned in size, and taken on the characteristics of my dad's face:
The doctors are at a loss for a cure, and so I am patiently waiting for their research to bear fruit. My mom decided a trip to see our relatives in California would be just the trick to take my (now enormous) mind off of this sad calamity. And it did! I have great relatives, and I only wish I could spend more time with them.
We went to Ikea, and I was impressed by their army of shopping carts. Those Swedes are prepared for anything:
On the drive back to Bend, we saw a blink-of-an-eye town that's claim to fame is possessing the World's Largest Grindstone! They could have chosen a more dignified location for it, though:

No comments: